Our HADP cast aluminum pressure blower is designed for use in situations requiring moderate CFM movement against relatively high static pressure systems. Excellent for fume exhaust, mounted on dust collectors, non-abrasive material conveying, vehicle exhaust removal in garages and fire departments, air source for air knives, and combustion air for gas burners.
Features and Benefits
- Cast aluminum housing and wheels are naturally non-sparking and meet AMCA Type B spark resistant construction.
- Round outlets and inlets facilitate connection to standard pipe and duct diameters with slip fit connections or flange to flange.
- Six housing sizes and multiple wheel diameters provide a wide range of available performance ratings.
- Suitable for use in airstreams to a maximum of 150°F.
- Most sizes available in clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation with eight different discharge positions.
- Standard motor is industrial duty TEFC enclosure. Explosion proof motors are available for hazardous locations.
- Lead Time: 17 work days
- Cast aluminum inlet or outlet flanges.
- Slide gate dampers for inlet or outlet.
- Motor weather cover for outdoor service.
- Epoxy coating for corrosive environments.
- Inlet filters.
- Inlet and outlet guards.